The College of Science offers unparalleled opportunities for students who want to learn science through active participation in research. Furthermore, interdisciplinary studies are encouraged through minors, double majors, and even double degrees. Many undergraduates in the College of Science earn double degrees or double majors.
The College of Science at the University of Arizona is the place for undergraduates who want:
- Excellent training for a future career or for graduate or professional school.
- To learn science through active participation in nationally and internationally recognized research programs.
- To share their enthusiasm for science with other undergraduates and faculty members through clubs in their discipline.
- To excite elementary school children about science through one of the numerous outreach programs offered by the college.
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Physics and Space Sciences
- Mathematics and Computational Sciences
- Neural, Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
- Support UA Science